Here is a complete listing of all of our articles having to do with the topic of " Short Hair"
For fuller, shinier hair, look no further! The straight form blunt haircut offers a sleek, easy style that helps to create volume and sheen. These Blunt Hairstyles are hot!
If you're in a hairstyle rut, one of these great short hairstyles will take your look from blah to bold and sexy. Lindsay nails these hot new looks. Don't miss it!
Don't let your short hair slow you down! Short haircuts can be ultra stylish and sexy. Come on in, and check out the best formal celebrity hairdos now.
Would you ever wear a short bob hairstyle? Many celebrities have rocked this hair cut! Come check out Christina Aguilera's bobbed hair styles today.
Funky short hair styles is where it is at today. Come on in, and see these sexy hair styles by the Framesi designer group. Come on in and take a look.
Are you looking for sassy, sexy ideas for short hairdos? We have secrets DIY tips to achieving these hairstyles at home. Come on in before you miss it!
Look around short is back again. The runways, red carpets and celebs everywhere are sporting short hairstyles. Look no further for some short hairstyle inspiration.
Elisha Cuthbert short hair is stunning on her it fits perfectly with her face shape. Come on in and take a look at these stunning before and after pictures.
We've seen a lot of the Pixie bob look showing on the celebrities lately but Kate Winslet's new pixie haircut is stealing the show.
Are you considering getting a new stunning short hairstyle? If it’s the fear of styling that’s holding you back, I’m here to relinquish that! Don't miss it.
When a celeb like Katharine McPhee dramatically changes her hairstyle its a public relations move for publicity. Methinks its the case on new short hairstyle.
Rihanna, Halley Berry, and Victoria Beckman wear short cute hairstyles, but no one wears these short haircuts as well as Agyness. Check them out today!
A Beginner’s Guide to Going with Shorter Hair
In the past when people thought about women with short hair, they would imagine older women sitting under hooded dryers with rollers in their hair, but there’s been a breakthrough. Today’s short hairstyles are sassy with endless variations that compliment every age group.
You’ve been thinking about going with a short haircut for quite some time. Trouble is, you’re really, really scared. Hey, we hear ya! To help make your haircut a positive experience, we spoke with Mark Garrison of Mark Garrison Salon in NYC, who’s renowned for his stellar snipping skills and at knowing how to do short hair.
- If you’re going from long to short hair, begin by having it cut to the collarbone. This will keep it within your comfort zone yet still give you a fresh change.
- Go short on the sides and back and leave the top and bangs longer, Garrison suggests, and you’ll have the best of both worlds—a longer short haircut.
- Unless you’re aiming for a barely there pixie, don’t go shorter than your neckline in back so you don’t have to shave your neck, says Garrison.
- Short haircuts can be super-sexy when there’s softness around the edges. Otherwise, they scream, “barbershop!”
- “Color is a great way to spark up any short haircut,” says the hair pro. Be bold with it—when hair is short, the color will grow out fast if you don’t love it. Then, you can try something else.
- Before cutting your hair short, consider your hair texture. For instance, if your hair is curly, you need to think about where those curls are going to end up. Also, curly hair needs to be texturized or it will have a too-solid silhouette.
- How much time are you willing to spend on your hair? Garrison points out that while short short hair is very low maintenance, you’ll need to have it cut more often to maintain the shape.
- Never cut your hair short if you’re pregnant—you might gain weight in the face and feel really fat.
According to Garrison, women have been flocking to his Manhattan salon, requesting Jennifer Aniston’s short(er) haircut. “It’s more flattering on women who are over 40, without being too short,” he says.
Victoria Beckham, Rihanna, and Katie Holmes are a few celebrities that have influenced thousands of women with their incredible short hairstyles. We have a wide assortment of informative articles below that can help you choose and style the perfect short hairstyle for you. Check them out today!