Oily Hair Useful Tips
By Guest Blogger Christina Jones
Just as one pays extra attention towards the look of the skin, it is equally important to care for your oily hair as well. Your hair, being the crown of your visual presence play a major role in one’s personality and beauty. There are various steps that you need to follow to keep oily hair at bay and maintain that sheen in your hair.“Oily Hair and Greasy Hair Remedies”
Some of the basic procedures you need to regularly follow are combing, brushing, conditioning and shampooing. The best oily hair shampoo depends upon the texture of your hair. There are many people who have dry hair and many others who have oily hair. Both the kinds of hair when at their extreme give rise to too many problems. Here are a few hair care tips for oily hair.
- To get rid of the excessive oily hair you can massage you hair with a mixture of white vinegar and water. Leave it on for a few minutes and rinse you hair.
- Shampooing you hair everyday will lessen the secretion of oil on your scalp. But make sure you do not use too much of shampoo on your scalp as it may lead to dryness of the scalp thus causing hair damage.
- Cleanse your hair with a mixture of lemon juice and distilled water. This greatly reduces the oily hair.
- Do not over use hair products like gels, sprays, creams and mousses. They make the hair oily and create excessive build up on the hair.
- Sprinkle a small amount of baby powder on your scalp and leave it on for five minutes. Next, comb your hair and feel that you no longer have greasy hair.
- Diet also plays a major role in treating oily hair. If you tend to eat excessive amount of oily foods, the level of oil secretion in your scalp is likely to increase. So it is better you stick to fresh fruits and vegetables to give you hair the necessary nourishment.
- Limit the use of conditioner on your hair if you have oily hair. Conditioners are best suited for dry hair.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy
Share this article
No Comments »
No comments yet.